Julep Maven August 2017 Box Review!

 Julep time, its Julep time! 
It has been some time since I got a box from Julep so I thought it was time to get one... sadly I chose to get one last month and it was stolen from my mailbox.... so I was given a credit from Julep and went with the August box. 
August Personalized Maven Box
 Includes: 

  • Peyton
  • Florentina
  • Charcoal Body Konjac Sponge
  • Gold Floral Nail Decals

  • The box was $19.99 for all.
     Swatches and review-
    Florentina-
    Color description: Flame Red Duochrome
    I love this color, it is such a rich red color with a shimmer of gold. It's very smooth, dries quick, and opaque in two coats.
    Peyton-
    Color description: Violet Dahlia Duochrome
    Payton also has a shimmer of gold to it and just as Florentina, it is very smooth, dries quick, and opaque in two coats. 

    Gold Floral Nail Decals-
    I also added these gold decals to my box because 1) I had room in the box to add more and this was one of the few options and 2)Julep's decals are usually pretty good quality and I love all things gold. This are good quality, glad I added them. I love how simply they are but add so much to the simple 2 tone mani.

    Charcoal Body Konjac Sponge-
    Not pictured or reviewed, I just needed to replace my old one so added it to this months box.

    If you too are a maven what did you get?